Courses and Conferences
I enjoy doing research within the classroom, writing articles and participating in conferences. I also like doing teachers’ training & schools’ coaching to share my experience in bilingualism and in EFL/ESL teaching. My courses are related to:
- Behaviour control.
- Classroom Management.
- Four Skills in 5 minutes.
- English in early stages. Babies and toddlers too.
- Assessment in English and subject too.
- Dealing with diversityin English.
- CLIL classwork.
- Parents and English at School.
- Parents and Bilingualism at School.
Teachers who attended my courses say:
- Aplicabilidad en tu labor docente 92% 92%
- Grado de cumplimiento de los objetivos marcados 97% 97%
- Calidad expositiva del ponente 98% 98%
- Interrelacción ponente alumnos 97% 97%
Last courses and conferences:
- San Emeterio Bedia, C. (May 2018, Logroño) EFL/ESL and CLIL Methodology within the English Classroom. CIFE DE LA CONSEJERÍA DE EDUCACIÓN, FORMACIÓN Y EMPLEO DEL GOBIERNO DE LA RIOJA.
- San Emeterio Bedia, C. (October 2017, Madrid) CLIL in the EFL Class Too: Let’s Cook! IV INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF BILINGUAL EDUCATION.
- San Emeterio Bedia, C. (September 2015, Pozuelo de Alarcón) CLIL Happens Softly: not just in a Science book! BRITISH COUNCIL ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2015: Learning to Learn.
- San Emeterio Bedia, C. (September 2014, Pozuelo de Alarcón) Primary Teachers: Double CLIL your Classrooms! BRITISH COUNCIL ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2014: Creative ELT.
- San Emeterio Bedia, C. (October 2013, Madrid) A Wiki in CLIL Context: Success in Motivation. III INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BILINGUAL TEACHING IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.